Members and friends of Trinity believe that we are freed in Christ to serve and love our neighbor. One way we respond to God’s call to serve and love our neighbors is to faithfully steward the gifts God has so abundantly given to us. At Trinity, we talk about stewardship holistically (it encompasses money, time, talents, and passions). This page focuses on our financial stewardship, listing ways you can steward your resources and financially support the ministries of Trinity Lutheran Church. TLC Celebration Fall 2021 celebrates how Trinity was able, with your support, to accomplish so much in the past year despite the challenges of the pandemic.
- Checks: Mail your check to the church: 8 S. Midland Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651
- Employer Matching Gifts: Many employers match gifts to charitable organizations.
- Thrivent Choice Dollars: Eligible Thrivent members can recommend where Thrivent distributes a portion of its charitable funding by directing Choice Dollars®. Members become eligible for Thrivent Choice based on insurance premiums, contract values and Thrivent volunteer leadership.
- Charitable IRA Transfers (QCDs): If you are age 72 or older, you can transfer up to $100,000 each year directly from your traditional IRA account to the Trinity Lutheran Church. This method may satisfy a portion or all of your annual required minimum distribution (RMD) and serve as a qualified charitable distribution for your IRA, which can save you on taxes even if you do not itemize! Contact your plan custodian to complete the IRA transfer.
- Other Options: Read our Congregational Gift Policy
- PayPal – online giving: (If you are willing to defray the cost of online transaction fees, please add 4% to your donation. Thank you!)